If you would like to inquire about membership in our Lodge, please fill out the form below
or contact Bob Ruvelson, Membership Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org | 310.476.4016
Reasons why men join Liberal Arts Lodge:
1. Our connection with UCLA and our founders who were professors and faculty members at UCLA. UCLA faculty members have spoken at several of our Masonic Lecture Series.
2. We are diverse in many respects: age, race, religion, occupation and political views. Yet, with all of our diversity, we are a close Masonic family.
3. We pioneered a regular program of Masonic lectures at our Lodge and we continue to sponsor these lectures with renowned speakers on various aspects of Freemasonry and Masonic life. There is a thirst for this information by our members and guests who regularly attend these lectures.
4. During the past two years, we have had a large influx of new members, particularly men in their twenties and thirties. They seem to be attracted not only to Freemasonry in general, but our Lodge in particular because of our friendliness and comradeship.
5. Once our Lodge is contacted by a man who inquires about membership in our Lodge, he is quickly contacted by our Membership Chairman who phones the man. During the phone conversation, aspects of membership and what is involved are explained. If the inquiring man wants further information, the Membership Chairman will arrange a personal meeting whereby an in-person discussion can be held and questions answered.